Recycle Clothes for Money

Money for Clothes ?

Let's Talk about ithttps://www.thredup.comHey guys! I am the type to raid my closet every other month. I am talking bags of garbage bags full of clothes.If I would not touch it for months than out the door it would go. To be honest I would sometimes throw it out in the trash OR (before I get a little shade) drop it of in those big donation boxes. They have them either in a Dunkin Donuts parking lot or a Home depot. You can find theses donation boxes basically anywhere. Until I come across this website that also happen to be an app for your smartphone. Guys before I go on, I must say I was BLOWN AWAY. Not only blown away but regretting all the clothes I had sent out the door. 

As I read more of how the process worked, I got more into it. This company is called ThredUP (maybe I'm in a box but this is new to me). It is so cool all you need to do is make an account with them for FREE! Which I personally love. Now that you are logged in you have the options to shop second hand clothes (for those who love to thrift shop; I know I do). Quality and the brands look amazing and lets  not start on the prices. PRETTY BOMB! 

Now for the sending and making money steps
 All you need to do is type in a brand and if they accept it your good to go. The piece of clothing is qualified but make sure you are sending a good piece (no holes or stains you know) They do have a  minor check list but it does justice. It will ask you if is new or how many uses it has, things around that area. Once you have picked out your clothing and have gone through this process you are good to  order your bag and it is also FREE; they send you this huge bag and not only is it FREE to order but it comes with a sticky to send right back. It is pretty awesome! Now keep in mind that if some of your clothing is not qualified and your sending it over anyways your still making a great deed by donating it to a huge company they work with. I mean how wrong can it go? Try it out, I know I am! No more garbage bags for me I will just be a click away of getting my free ThredUP bag and I am great to Go! Hope this was help full, don't forget to subscribe or comment down below. Bye Loves!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The secret to a Great Arugala Salad

How to make a bad haircut into a new one

Grill Cheese Heaven