One Pot Cooking.

Mixed Yellow Rice w/ Vienne Sausage (Salchicha)

Cook with Flavor
What you will need: 
  • Celery 
  • Yellow Onion 
  • Tomato
  • Grandmas Dominican Seasoning(Substitute)
  • Garlic , Oregano, Lime (blend all)
  • Olive oil
  • Salt 
  • Goya Seasoning (Orange packet)
  • Rice
  • Vienne Sausage (Salchicha)
  • Cherry Tomatoes
 
 Let's get cooking:


Take your pot and lets preheat it (medium heat), add some olive oil(2 tablespoons).
As the oil heats up, start chopping your celery, yellow onion, and tomatoes. Add one buy one and let them cook. You will start smelling the flavors together. YUMMM! Trust me this is a quick one pot dinner and extremely delicious. Now that all your chopped veggies are in the pot add Grandmas Secret seasoning(Substitute: blended garlic,oregano and lime), half of the Goya packet (orange) and eyeball your salt and add it as well. Stir it all up and you are literally half way there.
Now add the rice (I like to always add 1 and half of a small cup). If you need more than go ahead and add some more to your pot. Heat must be cooking on low heat. Start to chop up your Vienne Sausage (Salchicha). I am going to be using two cans. 

I can't wait for you guys to taste this recipe. I am not even kidding this for those days where you just want to cook and eat really quick. I have those days trust me, I sometimes want to come home and just rest after a long day at work. You guys will thank me! Add it to your books guys trust me. Okay so now add your Vienne Sausage (Salchicha), stir it up and put that baby on low heat. Keep an eye on your rice. Before you know it you are serving and eating. I like to add some Cherry tomatoes as my garnish and sides. You can make a salad or some friend plantains YUM! Literally a 30 minute meal. Don't forget to comment down below or Subscribe. Bye loves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The secret to a Great Arugala Salad

How to make a bad haircut into a new one

Grill Cheese Heaven