Healthy Salmon with Flavor

Healthy Salmon Recipe

Cook with Flavor  
What you will need:
  • Fresh salmon
  • Sea salt
  • black pepper
  • basil
  • garlic powder
  • thyme
  • Butter
  • Avacado
  • Mango
  • Celery (optional)
  • 1 and half green lime
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Tajin

Let's Get Cooking Healthy
Hey Guys! This recipe is so yummy and easy. If you guys just want to just stick with the seasoned salmon; all you need to do is cut your salmon in your desired portion and wash it thoroughly. Always wash your foods before getting the good stuff in there. Now I love using sea salt recently, it just gives it that extra flavor you are looking for. Add your salt, black pepper (not to much you; you do not want to over power the other seasonings we will be adding) basil, and garlic powder. As you season your fish, just have your pan on low heat melting up some butter. I like using butter when I am making Salmon, it is just easier to flip and what not and must I say another delish flavor to your fish. Alright guys you are done if you want to stop here just put that yummminess on the hot pan, add your thyme and let that baby cook on it's own. Trust me you want to leave it alone. A lot of people do the mistake of flipping it right away and that is what gives half of a fish or burned pan. Let all the juices cook and let the salmon and pan play. You will know when is time to flip it to the other side. When I had my first bite, I was so proud of myself.. it was just so tender  and juicy, flavors where so rich. It was just so good.



Lets Go for Extra Flavor
For you guys who want to get that extra umph on your plate, stay tuned. Use half of a avocado and throw it in your mixing bowl, do the same for with your mango. The celery is optional (I am trying to use this veggie every time I cook since I read it is so good for you guys). Cut up your cherry tomatoes and squeeze your green limes in there. Add some salt (make sure you test taste until you get the flavor you want) Lastly add a pinch of Tajin, mix that baby up and you are ready to have a good fulfilling healthy meal. This meal was such an eye opener to me. It was all kinds of tasty and yet so healthy! You can add veggies to your side or be like me and have some plain white rice. This extra step... the taste was sweet but citrusy it was just so good, you guys need to try it. Alright guys make sure to subscribe and let me know how your meal came out. I would love to read your comments down below. Like always don't forget to Subscribe. Bye Loves!

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The secret to a Great Arugala Salad

How to make a bad haircut into a new one

Grill Cheese Heaven