Dramma with High Waisted Jeans?

Slay the Fashion 


Let's talk Slay
ForEver21
Hey Guys! This is going to be a fashion blog. Tips and tricks to add to your wardrobe. Skinny Jeans.. Everyone wears them, come on those are like IN. What torments some of us girls.. and lets be real. Is the High Waisted Jeans Fashion. I was one of them. I remember buying like maybe 5 pairs in ForEver21. OH BOY! Here it comes. They stayed in my closet. I was just so uncomfortable to wear them. I just did not know which was the best way to put it together with. I am very simple when it comes to dressing up. If my face is beat with makeup and my hair looks amazing, than I feel like I look awesome. Obviously I will not look crazy but I will put  on something cute together to wear.



So these jeans...I just said "lets do it". If you really think about it, you can't over dress the jeans anyways. You will kill the whole vibe of them, you know what I mean. So simple I went guys. I fell in love, I got so many compliments. I regret giving my jeans away. I guess that calls for shopping! I matched up these babies with a nice plain black v-cut Tshirt. Just with the plain t-shirt looked great. But to add a bit more UMPH IN IT! Add an eyeopening piece of jewelry. I am telling you it gave the outfit that touch. Not to simple but not to classy. As for earrings, you want to go for nice and simple.. is either you go for the neck or the ears depends where you want to show off with your jewelry. 

Payless Shoes
And for shoessssssss! Lets talk about them please!! This is where simple but classy comes in. Those shoes were the cherry on top. You are good for dinner,go out to a bar, lunge.. you name it. They are so comfortable. Guys you will be looking so cute and feeling so comfortable, you will be loving it for real. There is nothing more than looking good and feeling comfy, because we all know us girls lovvveeee looking elegant,cutee all in the beyond but it is a struggle. I know we all want to rock out with tights and a tee if it was for us. But we need to keep up with the Fashion babies. Get a look like mine and trust me you will be looking AMAZING! Get your self a pair at your nearest favorite store or stop at ForEver21. For those interested in the shoes(drum-role please) Payless guys! Slay and Save! Hope this was helpful and don't forget to Subscribe. Drop a comment down below.. How do you dress up your High Waisted Jeans? As for next time.Bye Loves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The secret to a Great Arugala Salad

How to make a bad haircut into a new one

Grill Cheese Heaven