How to shop in Dollar Tree

DOLLAR TREE IS THE SPOT



Hey guys, I just want to talk about one of my favorite places to shop. That is Dollar tree, I simply love it. I get all my supplies there, from cleaning supplies to food to DIY items... What can I say I go to this store for everything; you name it. That is my first pit stop before any other store. For this time when I went, I was so in shock at the goodies that I found. 

Check them out! https://www.dollartree.com/

The NAIL POLISH - Guys I know that when you go to Dollar tree there can be nail polishes where they look extra cheap. But no guys there are actually good nail brands. I have seen wet and wild and LA colors. I do not go for the normal color LA COLORS but when I recently went in I just loved the fact they had the LA COLOR GEL and you know your girl picked every color up. They look like great quality and a trick to this is that you will find them in the begging of the isle or hanged between the isle. That is what I noticed about my Dollar tree. All the goodies and new things are there guys. Guys the colors look so rich and great quality. Now for the WET & WILD (https://www.wetnwildbeauty.com/)they have a beauty isle and I have seen wet and wild nail polish and makeup. You just need to look item by item because the good stuff are hidden. 


Now that we are on the nail topic, I even found KISS brand for nails. Press on nails... now I am a huge fan or press on nails because I do my own nails at home a huge money saver by the way. And I am huge with the brand KISS NAILS(https://www.kissusa.com/). So you know I was super excited when I saw this item at my Dollar tree. I picked up the nude pink color. They look so good. So you see if you look item by item you will see the new goodies and make sure to look at the items hanging in between the isles as well.


Miscellaneous - Others items I picked up while I was there was some hair clips. I am a fan of there hair clips. I love using the  mini back ones. They hold all day long and they do not fall out or look cheap. They pack I picked up are 12 for a $1.00 and you cannot go wrong with that. Also since I am going to be going on a mini getaway I found a mini deodorant from the brand Secret (travel size) in the hidden bins in the begging of the isle. I was so pleased since they can be like $3 and some change in CVS or Target. 

Key to shopping in Dollar tree is to look closely and if you are like me you can ask for the days when new shipment comes in AND do not forget to look at the beginning of the isle and the hanging advertisements. Well until next time, Subscribe to my blog and do not forget to share and follow me on Pinterest. Bye Guys.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The secret to a Great Arugala Salad

How to make a bad haircut into a new one

Grill Cheese Heaven