SpaLife Lip Mask Review

Beauty Slammer

Soothing Aloe and Collagen Lip Mask


  • Lips Care 
Let's get talkin


Hey guys! Finally another Beauty Slammer. Today we are going to be talking about lips. Yes! I said our lips. We always focus on our face and eyes but our lips need some care too. I wanted to share my thoughts with you about this new products I have been trying out. Let's get to it. 

SpaLife
With all the climate change here in New Jersey your skin can have a total melt down if you do not property take care of it. My lips get really dry and they can peel depending on the weather or if I put on a lipstick that can be too drying. I do this routine at least once a month. This lip mask is like a gelly texture and it's also watery. I love masks that are like these because I feel like it's actually getting into my skin, in this case lips. This specific lip mask I use is from SpaLife. You can check out there website at https://myspalife.net/ or you can find it in your nearest TJ Max, Marshalls, Target or Ross. The website will tell you all the stores where they are for retail. 

Now the packet that I use is the "Soothing Aloe and Collagen Lip Mask"(https://myspalife.net/collections/lip-mask/products/soothing-aloe-lip-mask-6-pack). This one is the greenish blueish kind. I always exfoliate my lips before putting on my lippie mask. When I put it on, I like to smooth it out with my fingers to make sure its nice and firm. Quick tip! Try not to talk for like 20 minutes for best results. I like to leave it on for 30, until I feel like the gelly texture has dried up. Once your mask is on you can feel your lips plumping and it smells very fresh. It feels comfortable and you feel the aloe and collagen getting into your lips. 

Next Day Results; thanks to SpaLife
I love the feeling. When my time is up, I just remove the mask and apply a lip balm. Your lips will feel nice and plump, nice and rosy and sooo healthy. Extremely Hydrating; just to say. The next day apply a lip balm and they will look even better. No dry skin or chappy lips at all. Try this products out and you will see what I am talking about. It's an instant quick fix for your lips. Okay guys, till next time. Let me know if you have any questions or if you have tried this SpaLife Lip Mask out. Don't forget to Subscribe. Bye Loves!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The secret to a Great Arugala Salad

How to make a bad haircut into a new one

Grill Cheese Heaven