Different Marinated Chicken

Make life easy and prepair before hand. For all moms, moms to be and girlfriends out there. I know we all have many things in our plates. We are the foundation of our home. Am I right ladies ? So how about making our way in the kitchen a bit more easier and quicker. I use to have a habit of coming home and stuffing the meat or chicken right to the fridge and than find myself everyday thinking what should I cook or how should I season my chicken.

It was such a frustration after a long day, I even made it a headache to cook. Ladies now I live in peace and eat great. I only need to worry about side dishes. I am pretty sure you can manage this game plan as well all you need is a pack of zip log bags, a cabinet full of seasonings and your fresh meats. Sacrifice one night and make it happen for a full week of stress free in and out of cooking.

All you need to do is put your chicken or red meat in the zip log bag and add your seasoning. Zip it and shake it up ... label it and your good to go. Here are some marinate seasonings I have come up with. You are Welcome!


 



Lemon & Pepper Chicken - one squeezed lemon, eyeball your salt and pepper and well if you have.  a seasoning that is already done for you like me than go ahead and add it on.

Hunny & Garlic Chicken - minced garlic (half a table spoon) eyeball your hunny. Salt and pepper for some flavor.

Thai Red Curry Chicken - for this one I actually had the seasoning stored in a bottle and added salt and pepper and some red pepper flakes. Now If I see that I don’t have my sauce than let’s do it from scratch. Curry powder and some pepprika.

Cajun Chicken - oregano, salt & pepper, pepprika, cayenne pepper, and some thyme.






Make life easier babes because I know we just want to come home and relax and be a couch potato after a long day! Comment down below for any more quick and easy hacks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The secret to a Great Arugala Salad

How to make a bad haircut into a new one

Grill Cheese Heaven